API Key Management
API Keys are used to authenticate Plainsight API calls. They can generated by the Admin or Project Managers.
Only 10 active API Keys are allowed at a time.
- 1.Navigate to Settings and click the "API Keys" tab.
- 2.Click "Generate New API Key"
- 3.Enter a nickname for your key. This will be used to identify your key in the API Key list.
- 4.Click "Generate API Key"
The key will be generated and added to the list. Click the "Copy" icon
to copy the key to the clipboard.
- 1.Find the key you want to disable.
- 2.Under the Actions column, click "Disable Key"
The key will be disabled and can no longer be used for authenticating requests.