Sync or upload images into your datasets for labeling
A data source can be added when creating a new dataset or through an existing dataset's Sources tab
Supported image file types: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, WEBP
Video file types: MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM.
All actions for updating a datasource can be found under the Project Details tab
- 1.Navigate to "Sources" tab of your dataset
- 2.Click on the source you'd like to update
- 3.Click the "Edit Source" button at the top right.
- 4.Make your changes, then click "Save Source" at the bottom right.
Changes will be saved and will begin syncing updates to the datasource.
Syncing a data source allows the project to update based on the source state.
- 1.Navigate to the "Sources" tab of your dataset
- 2.Find the data source you want sync
- 3.Click the "Sync" icon
- 4.Your data source will sync any new files from the bucket.
- 1.Navigate to the "Sources" tab of your project
- 2.Find the data source you want to remove
- 3.Click the trash-bin icon
- 4.Click "Yes, delete datasource" to confirm removing the datasource.