Define Your Labels
Plainsight's annotation tool supports several types of labels to choose from. Choosing a label type depends on the model being used and the intended outcome of the model.
- 1.Navigate to "Label Definitions" tab within a project
- 2.Enter the name of the new label
- 3.Select the type of new label
- Finish setup for label type selected (Setup will vary on label type)
- 4.Click "Save" button
Adding a Bounding Box label
Rectangles, Polygons, and Feature Point labels have the option of adding sublabels into the label definitions.
This is useful for having classes associated with higher level instances. Example: drawing rectangles around birds for object detection, but having a class for types of bird within the rectangle (Duck, Geese, etc...).
- 1.Click "Add Sublabel" for the label definition you want to add a sublabel to.
- 2.Type a sublabel name
- 3.Choose sublabel type
- 4.Fill out label options
- 5.Click "Save"
- 1.Click the "Edit" link for the label definition you want to edit
- 2.Make desired changes to the label options
- 3.Click "Save"
- 1.Click "Delete" link for the label definition you want to delete
- 2.You will be prompted that a migration will occur. Click "Cancel" or "Confirm" to confirm deletion.