Comment on page
Configure Single Model
Click to configure and add an existing model to your pipeline.
To add an existing model to your pipeline:
- 1.Navigate to the "Pipeline Blocks" tab.
- 2.Under the Prediction section, click on the Tiled Model option to configure this processing block.
- 3.Next, select the Model Name and Model Version of the model you want to add from the list. Model Details will populate.
- 4.Under Classes, select which classes (labels) you want to return predictions for.
- 5.Using the slider, select the desired Confidence Threshold (if available). This value defaults to 60%. Predictions must meet this confidence score in order to be returned.
Configuring a custom model for the pipeline.
When finished, scroll down and click "Add to Pipeline" to add the block to your pipeline. This will bring you back to the "Pipeline Blocks" tab. From there you can add additional blocks and drag and drop to rearrange around other blocks as needed.