Labeling Your Images
How to annotate your images
- 1.Navigate to the "Labeler" tab.
- 2.Select the label you want to apply to the image from the panel on the left.
- 3.Use the label on the images.
- 4.Click "Submit" to apply the labels to the image.
The labeler categorizes the images into their current status: All Images, Pending, Skipped, Rejected, Submitted, and Approved.
- All Images - all images in the dataset
- Pending - images that have not yet been labeled
- Skipped - images that were marked Skipped
- Rejected - images that were marked Rejected
- Submitted - images that have been submitted
- Approved - images that were marked Approved
- Click the left arrow to move to next image.
- Click right arrow to move to the previous image.
- 1.Click the number in just before the left navigation arrow.
- 2.Type number of the desired image within the filter.
Labeler loads the selected image.
- 1.If label from panel is selected, press "ESC" or click on it to deselect
- 2.Click on label applied to image
- 3.Label can now be adjusted
- 4.Click "Submit" button
- 1.Select label by clicking on it
- 2.press "DEL", "Backspace" key, or click the "Delete Label" button
- 3.Click "Submit" button
- 1.Click the "Clear All" Button
- 2.Click "Submit" button