Comment on page
Each labeling project provides a workflow for reviewers via the "Review" tab. This section gives an overview of images labeled, allowing reviewers or project admins and managers to approve or reject images to ensure quality in the annotated data.
Clicking on a thumbnail will take you to the image in the Labeler. From there you can approve or reject a submitted image from the Labeler, or perform actions in bulk using the Review tab.
The Review tab gives you an overview of your labeled data.
The Review table contains:
- Data source
- Time Taken
- Submitted on
- Show JSON - the JSON representing this label data
You can filter the table by:
- Ready for Review - images that have been submitted and need reviewing
- Pending - images that have not been labeled or skipped
- Skipped - images that were marked with "Skip"
- Approved - images that were marked with "Approve"
- Rejected - images that were marked with "Reject"
- All - all images in the dataset
You can also paginate through the pages using the arrows the bottom right and select the number of rows per page.
Checkbox next to the image on the labeler, select the Actions drop-down at the top, and select Approve, Reject, or Skip.
You can also approve labels from the Labeler view. Navigate to an image marked "Submitted" and you will see "Reject" and "Approve" options at the bottom right.
Reject or approve Submitted labels from the Labeler using the "Submitted" filter.